Sanitas MicroClear Plus
MicroClear Plus is a revolutionary, VOC-free, water-reducible antimicrobial clear coating. Formulated for long term protection against bacterial and viral contamination the amine functional silane actives are also highly effective against moss, mould and fungus infestation.
The unique blend of polymer dispersions in MicroClear Plus has been designed for maximum adhesion over most interior and exterior substrates and painted surfaces without changing the underlying colour or impacting on the visual appearance.
The quaternary actives are bonded into the polymer matrix ensuring that with regular cleaning they will stay active for up to 3 years.
MicroClear Plus contains no BAC or DDAC and can be used in areas where the use of these compounds is restricted.
MicroClear Plus has MPI approval C22 (all animal product except dairy)
AsureQuality assessed H3382 and MPI approved for use in Dairy sheds and recognized for use in Dairy processing.
- To be effective MicroClear Plus must be applied to a fully cleaned, sanitized and dry surface.
- All surfaces should be lightly sanded and de dusted as per normal coating systems prior to any cleaning.
- Although formulated for airless spraying, MicroClear Plus can be applied by brush or roller
- Excellent adhesion to most properly cleaned and prepared substrates.
- Can be used for interior and exterior applications.
- Fast Drying.
- Easy to apply.
- Solvent free
- Virtually no odour immediately after application.
- The bonded, non-leaching silquat additive ensures long lasting efficiency against most pathogens, bacterial and fungal growth.
- Easy to rejuvenate actives for performance in excess of 3 years.
- Only 1 coat required.
- Limited adhesion to some engineering plastics.
- As a clear finish, may be difficult to monitor areas that have not been coated.
- To be effective, coated surface must have regular cleaning and maintenance.
For maximum benefit from the system, MicroClear Plus should be applied at 8-10m² per litre. A higher coverage rate may impact on the efficiency of the antimicrobial additive.
Thinning & Cleanup:
MicroClear Plus is supplied ready to use and should not be thinned. If thinning is necessary to aid application then use clean water to a maximum of 5%.
All equipment should be washed and rinsed with clean soapy water followed by flushing with fresh water.
Health & Safety:
All users should use personal safety equipment as per normal water based coatings and familiarize themselves with the MicroClear Plus Safety Data Sheet.
Ensure all spilt product is disposed of in accordance with local regulations and by-laws.