Algae, Moss, Mould & Lichen Surface Treatment
Sanitas TC is a highly effective surface treatment formulated to kill and control unsightly biological contamination on all exterior surfaces.
It may be used on roofs, walls and paths in both domestic and commercial buildings. Sanitas TC is non-caustic and may be used around plants when diluted and applied as per directions.
Sanitas TC has MPI approval C22 (all animal products except dairy).
Directions for Use:
- Heavy Duty Surface Treatment: Dilute 1 litre with 6 litres of water.
- General Purpose Treatment: Dilute 1 litre with 10-12 litres of water.
- Around Plants Treatment: Dilute 1 litre with 19-20 litres of water. If using a stronger mixture, plants should be covered.
- Ensure that surfaces are dry before applying Sanitas TC.
- Saturate the surface to be treated by spraying.
- Leave on the surface for 8 hours before rain or rewetting.
- Heavy infestations may require a second treatment.
- Roofs and exterior concrete or textured surfaces may be left to weather away over 2-3 months. Alternatively, removal may be faster by washing afterward, allowing to dry for a minimum of 8 hours.